Information and rules of THE JOHN PAUL II POLISH HOUSE
- Daily Mass is celebrated at. 7.30 am in the chapel on the 1st floor.
- Prayers with the call of Jasna Gora will be held on selected days at 20.45
- Silence during the night is obligatory from 22.00 – 7.00.
- The Polish House is closed from 23.00 – 6.00 and during Mass (7.30 – 8.00).
If you wish to leave or return during these times, please inform Reception.
- Ordered meals will be given as a buffet in the dining room on the ground floor at the following times:
Accommodation fees must be paid in cash on arrival, if not already done so by bank transfer at the Administration office , Room 327, located on the 2nd floor.
There is a house safe available for storing and retrieving personal items from 8.30 – 20.00.
The TV room is located on the 1st floor.
Religious souvenirs are available for purchase in room 325 on the 2nd floor.
Directions to The Vatican or city centre by public transport:
- Breakfast: 6.30 – 10.00
- Dinner/supper 19.00 – 21.00
Check-in begins at 12.00 noon. Guests, when checking-out, are expected to leave their rooms and hand over all room keys to Reception no later than 10.00 am, on the day of departure.
- Train FM3 from La Giustiniana station to San Pietro station
- Bus 201 from Cassia (opposite the Polish House) to Piazza Mancini or bus 223 to Termini.
- Tickets for all means of public transport are available at the reception.
- PLEASE NOTE : All tickets are valid as soon as they are punched (first use) and for the rest of the period. The BIT ticket (1.50 euro) is valid for 100 minutes from its first use on any bus but only valid for one direction on the Metro.
3 day and 7 day tickets are also available and are valid for the entire period.
A Possible extension of one’s stay until the afternoon must be agreed upon with the Administration Office in advance.
Upon arrival in the room, please report immediately any breakages or defects found to Reception. Any breakages incurred thereafter must be paid by the guest.
In case of fire, please follow evacuation directions and meet outside the Main Entrance.